Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: mysterios cabinets

  1. #1
    Inactive Member eisbär's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.de/Altec-Lansing-The...QQcmdZViewItem

    Does anybody know what these cabinets are about? Seller says dimensions are 138 x 61,5 x 55 (in cm, h,w,d). Now it is stuffed with a classic bass driver but for those of you not speaking german: Before he bought the loudspeaker it was installed in a theatre with a 605 inside!!!

    Hard to believe. forums But maybe I've got a lack of information. Thanks for any helpful comments.
    Greets
    Eisb?r

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member martyh45's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I?ve been through many theatres here in the U.S. and I have never seen anything like it. I?ve only been in one that used duplexes for mains and those were in utility cabinets. My bet would be that in this case ?manufacturer unknown? means ?home built?. But then again, I have never been to any theaters in Europe so I couldn?t say for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.